- 4-node system featuring four hot-swappable Intel® Server Board S2400LP
- Supports up to eight Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 product family
- 2U rackable chassis supports 16 2.5" hot-swap HDDs
- Two 1200W common redundant power supplies (80PLUS* Platinum efficiency)
- Intel® I/O Expansion Module
- Maximum 48 memory sockets support LR/U/R-DIMMs at up to 1600 MHz (12 per board)
- Pluggable carrier trays with cable-free power for easy serviceability
- Three high-speed 40mm fans per node for individual node-level cooling
- Four PCIe* Gen3 x16 slots (one per board) plus Intel® I/O Expansion Module via interposer on slot two
- Supports Intel® I/O Expansion Module and Intel® Remote Management Module 4 (Intel® RMM4)
- Models available with or without integrated QDR/FDR InfiniBand*
The Preferred Compute Density Solution for Maximum I/O Capacity and Memory Throughput
The Intel® Server System H2200LP family are 2U high-density systems featuring four cable-free and hot-pluggable Intel® Server Board S2400LP-based nodes, each supporting two Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 product family, for a total of eight processors.
Specifically designed for the high performance computing (HPC) and data center markets, the Intel Server System H2200LP family provides up to 16 2.5” hot-swap hard drives and 12 memory slots supporting 384 GB at up to1600 MHz, balancing memory bandwidth, computing power, and price to maximize return on investment. Optional integrated ConnectX-3* QDR/ FDR InfiniBand* is also available.
The Intel Server System H2200LP family includes energy efficient power supplies, front control panels, and intelligent system-level management for overall system and individual node monitoring. The systems are also available with Intel® I/O Expansion Module or Intel® Remote Management Module 4, upgrades available separately.
The Intel Server System H2200LP family is the cost-effective choice for customers requiring performance and memory density for HPC and data center applications.