- ntegrated 2U rack system featuring the Intel® Server Board S2400BB4
- Supports two Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 product family
- Support for up to 24 2.5” hot-swap hard drives (6G SATA/SAS options)
- Energy efficient spread core design and integrated power distribution
- Five redundant and hot-swappable fans for enterprise-level cooling
- Intel® Remote Management Module 4 (Intel® RMM4) included
- 12 memory sockets support LR/U/R-DIMMs delivering up to 384 GB of memory capacity
- Six PCIe* Gen3 slots (4 x8 , 2 x4) for superb I/O flexibility
- Two 750W AC common redundant power supply (80PLUS* Platinum efficiency)
- Onboard flash boot support includes eUSB SSD and SATA DOM
- Intel® Trusted Platform Module (Intel® TPM) header for Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT) support
- Intel® I/O Expansion Modules supported via dedicated onboard connector
R2208BB4GC and R2216BB4GC models:
Intel® RAID C600 Upgrade Key RKSATA8 included
Intel® Integrated RAID Module RMS25PB080 included
Energy Efficient Performance in a Capable and Flexible 2U Rack
The Intel® Server System R2200BB family takes full advantage of the new Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 product family features and was engineered for energy efficient performance. Optimizations include a spread core design of the CPU sockets, 12V power input, high efficiency VR components and design as well as 80PLUS* Platinum certified power supplies and customized fan speed controls to deliver the best available price/performance/watt.
Twenty-four available 2.5” HDDs, six available PCIe* Gen3 risers, four integrated 1 GbE NICs plus the optional Intel® Remote Management Module 4 means the the Intel Server System R2200BB family provides the expansion and flexibility to meet a majority of data center, cloud, and hosting applications.
The Intel Server System R2200BB family is the flexible and energy efficient choice for data center and cloud applications where ROI is measured in price/performance/watt.